BECOME A VOLUNTEER
At CrossPurpose we are always in need of Volunteers to help us with our mission of neighborhoods without poverty.
There can be no significant change without significant relationships.
Areas that we are needing help:
Become an Ally for our Uprise Program
- Be a friend to someone who is journeying out of poverty. Meet with them 1 night a week for 10 months. Note: Additional information on our Ally page.
- Have your church and CrossPurpose be on a mission together. Join us on an Immersion experience that takes you into the world of others–including poverty, refugee, and homeless situations. Come be a part of community projects and more with us.
Volunteer with Job 1
- Help with formally incarcerated men and women through our Job 1 program. Come for an hour or two and help with resume building, mock interviews, basic computer skills, fill out an application, and more.
- Help employ our participants when they graduate from our program and journey out of poverty.
Provide a Meal
- Provide a meal for our program’s family gathering.
- Join our “Genius Bar” with your unique gifts such as navigating taxes, wills, insurance, etc. to help those in our Uprise program.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Keeping our members and staff safe is a top priority. To help ensure this safety, background screens for volunteers are a necessity. We have contracted with BIB to conduct high quality background checks on our potential volunteers using their Secure Volunteer technology.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW OR EMAIL email@example.com to get in
touch with one of our team members ABOUT VOLUNTEERING WITH US!