UPRISE is a free one-year career development program that works with adults who are ready to reach their full potential. We work with people who live in and around northeast Denver, who are ready to lead their journey to a new way of life, and who are receptive to support along the way. Are you ready to get on a new career path, improve your financial situation, and move into self-sufficiency?
- ABOUT UPRISE
- HOW IT WORKS
- HOW TO APPLY
Each Uprise participant is called a Leader because if you are in our program then you are ready to lead your own journey to a new way of life.
“I’ve never had so much support to achieve my dreams like I have with the Uprise family”
Uprise is a one-year program that will equip you to be successful in a professional career. Our goal is to place you on a career pathway to earn at least $15 an hour with career advancement opportunities.
A new class starts every 3 months. Next start date is January 23rd.
HOW IT WORKS
Recruitment and Selection
- Get started by clicking Register for Uprise above
- Come to an information session (Once you register you will get an email or phone call about the upcoming info sessions.)
- Master professional skills
- Get paired up with your own Ally to walk with you through this journey
Job Skills Development
- Receive a full scholarship to a certification in a growing professional industry
- Work with our career placement department to get a job where you can earn $15 an hour or more.
- Be a part of the Uprise family and join your Ally, the other Uprise leaders, and the CrossPurpose staff for a meal once a week.
- Must be 18 or older
- Have a high school diploma or be a GED recipient
- Of low income
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Available to meet Monday through Friday during the day
HOW TO APPLY
The application process starts with the steps below:
- Submit an interest form by clicking on the Register for Uprise icon above.
- Attend an information session. (Once you register you will get an email or phone call about the upcoming info sessions.)